9.09.2009

Renewal


This is a picture I took in early August at UGA's North campus. They are doing some deconstructing of one of the building and found cool old collectibles under the building. I had a challenge getting this picture because they had put up a fence covered in black plastic to keep people out. I put my camera above the fence and snapped a few pics without being able to see exactly where I was and how the focus was. This photo turned out cool nonetheless.

I Like the board coming through the door way on the left. I love the light source that is in the background doorway, it adds a majestic feel to things. To me this photo just represents the cycle of life. We build new things and reconstruct old ones. Not everything in life is permanent; but that doesn't change the fact that it was beautiful and good. Thus, life is a cycle of renewal and change. It is not always easy, sometimes things get dirty. Even in the pain and grime there can exist beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment